Day 2 : Things That Make Me Happy



What things make me happy?

It is a really interesting question. This question that I always looking for the answer to, When I realize something wrong with my purposes. In my mind as long as I live, I just thought about making my mother smiling and happy. I want to make proud her with something I do, There was being purposed in my life.

And then when I was 27 years old maybe, I realized that I have to find something else. If on the list, I'm happy when;

  • Going traveling
  • My students succeed and understood what I taught (I'm a teacher actually)
  • I made things by myself like writing something, trying a new recipe, The plants I planted grew well, and etc.
  • I go to the beach seeing the sea, feeling the air, and hearing the sound of waves, those things make me happy and calm.
How I found things that make me happy is a lifelong learning process, I believe along with time as I growth there is always be the new thing that can make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Operasi Sinusitis dan Konka Hipertropi

Aku Di Lamar

Struktur Hirarki Basis Data